If you have more than just a few team members, you probably don't want to add all of them manually into ZoomShift.
This help guide will show you how to add your team members quickly.
Importing via CSV
The most common way to add a large number of team members is to import them via a CSV file.
To do this, go to the Settings => Team Members page, click on the Tools dropdown, and then click Import.
You will see a pop-up like the one below.
Before you can upload your team, you need to create a CSV file that is formatted correctly.
You can do this by downloading the CSV template file and then adding your team to the file.
After saving the file you can then upload it using the Choose File button. If the file is formatted correctly and the data does not have any errors, all of your team members will be imported!
Import File Guidelines
- You can’t import more than 100 team members at a time.
- If you have more than 100 team members you will need to import them in batches.
- The file must be in CSV format.
- If an email or mobile number is invalid you will see an error message.
- If a Time Clock PIN is used more than once, this will cause an error.
Note: If an error occurs, the entire import is canceled.
If you have any trouble importing users, don't hesitate to contact support.